Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Rambling Man


Been a while since my last post. In the interim I've been to Wyoming, Washington, Colorado, SLO, OC, and more besides. A lot has happened, primarily because of a combination of personal problems, work-related hustling, and a hefty slice of randomness. But let me spare you the (admittedly vague) details.

I've been going back and forth on what to write about these days. I write so much at work it's hard to get up the muster to write on my personal time too. Feel drained, y'know? But I've stumbled upon a few topics to keep me interested -- and hopefully you -- such as, folklore (e.g. stories about vampires, werewolves, magic, voodoo, and other supernatural stuff but definitely not cheesy); conspiracy theories (i.e. debunking them); and nerd stuff (e.g. Diablo 3, MTG, and so on).

Hopefully I can get started beginning next week. But I won't hold my breath. Don't hold yours either.

0 footnotes: