Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Witness Testimony Turns On Zimmerman


And by that I do not meant Zimmerman is aroused by the testimony of the witnesses in his case. Rather, I mean to say that the witnesses, after being reinterviewed by a competent investigative team, are now telling a far different tune that what the police coerced them to say they initially told the Sanford police.

Critical witness #13 who was with Zimmerman directly after the shooting now says that Zimmerman did not seem particularly perturbed after having just killed an unarmed teenager. The witness said he was "not like 'I can't believe I just shot someone!' — it was more like, 'Just tell my wife I shot somebody …,' like it was nothing."

Notably, Zimmerman also said to the witness that Trayvon, "was beating up on me, so I had to shoot him ..." Interesting that Zimmerman wouldn't mention that his life was in danger as he later alleges, which is indicative that he wasn't in mortal fear. Regardless, someone beating you up, particularly when you're stalking them and chasing them, does not give you the right to use deadly force, even/especially under Stand Your Ground.

While it'd normally be questionable when a witness changes their testimony, it's not in this case due to the witness tampering already conducted by the Sanford PD. What's happening now, apparently, is the witnesses are finally telling the truth. They're finally being allowed and encouraged to tell the truth.

Meanwhile, the hits just keep on coming for this racist murderer George Zimmerman.

0 footnotes: