Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Infamy At Last


My good friend Ziggy King recently invited me over to [Pirate Cat Radio] to give an interview on The G Spot with Bobby Guap. The whole shebang was real nifty and I was honored to be put in the spotlight for my work at the Cafe International open-mic as well have the chance to shamelessly promote it, along with a lengthy chunk of my Life Story.

[Here's the link] to the podcast which we recorded during the live broadcast. Hope ya'll enjoy it as much as I did!

Cheers

1 footnotes:

Zek J Evets said...

Footnote to this post:

You can hear my real name in the interview. While I generally keep my cyber-life separate from my real-life, sometimes the two intersect. You can actually find the real me if you do a good Google search, but there's nothing you'll find that isn't something I'd want you to know. (You may even find my deleted Myspace, cached and everything. However, it'll have outdated information, unfortunately.)