Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ignorance is Hilarious

It seems that lately my absence from the usual inflammatory bloggings have left something of a... hole in the center of cyberspace that bigots have decided is a great place to start dumping their ignorance!

Le sigh.

(Yes you, the racist d-bag with the blog.)


While my posts, [Why Do Haters Gotta Hate?], [Pariah Complex], and [Ain't Nothin' But A Thang] touch on the niceties of pseudo-intellectual racists, anti-Semites, misogynists, misandrists, xenophobes, Islamophobes, homophobes, and all other kinds of... phobes, I'm afraid they just don't do justice to the ever growing whiney-ness, and ever shrinking in relevance of such notorious bastions of fail like the blogosphere's Alt-Right.

So here, now, I will present for you some lines taken from various sites among the Alt-Right where they will be [fisked], since that is what The Right is so fond of doing to The Left. (Even though both parties are basically the same anyways.) Afterwards, I will psychoanalyze them to justify my rebuttal, and then probably take a proverbial "dump" on the remains of each line of hilarious prejudice and their author with a combination of sarcausticism and funny pictures.

I hope y'all enjoy! But really this is mostly for my own entertainment.

  (But for you I will give special price today.)


For starter's we've got this nugget from [The Unamusment Park] :

White nationalism: the best idea everybody’s ever hated. [Source]

The best thing about this one is that it's built on so much other insane bigotry that you have to read more to believe it. I shit you not -- this man is being absofuckinglutely serious! He honestly believes White nationalism is a Good Idea, that diversity is a Bad Idea, White people are smarter than Black people, Black people are inherently criminal because they're Black, Ronald Reagan was a great president, Muslim's all hate America and their religion is Evil, illegal immigrants are ruining this country, along with liberals, Barack Obama (who may or may not be born in this country) and anybody who likes gender egalitarianism. Oh, he also thinks Blacks shouldn't get angry when he uses the N-word. But lastly I'll add this:

The happiest, safest cities have the fewest minorities. [Source]

Whew! That's a lot of hatred, racism, sexism, prejudice, paranoia, and angry pseudo-intellectual bigotry shoved into one blog!

Unamused is also unapologetic, which is pretty common among faux-Facists and wannbe Steve Sailer/Phillipe Rushton/Richard Lynn/Jared Taylor societal rejects. I think it has to do with his estimation that sarcasm = intelligence. Or it could just be that he doesn't get laid enough to suppress [Angry White Male] syndrome.

My best guess is that Unamused just hates people who are different because it makes him feel better about not getting picked first at dodgeball.

(Maybe these guys will let him play on their team?)


Moving on... This bit comes from [Gucci Little Piggy].

Evidence is accumulating on a daily basis that the poor behavior of black people, on average, stems from something other than socioeconomic troubles or any of the other socially determined factors that lead to public brawling.  [Source]

By "evidence", the author means YouTube videos.

Chuck Ross, who is the proprietor of GLP has a unseemly interest in the misdeeds of a minority of Black people, such that he hyperfocuses on them, relishing the most gruesome instances of so-called BBB (Black's Behaving Badly). It's almost a sexual fetish with this guy. You can imagine drool silently plunking on his keyboard during each post regaling the faults & failures of Black people.

Chuck also likes HBD -- pseudo-science -- Game/PUA -- misogynistic, misandrist, and lamely silly attempts at seduction -- as well as Alt Conservatives, which is just another way of saying Radical Conservative (only without the religion).

But what will remain Chuck's most pathologically bigoted stain is his commitment to justifying his mistrust of Black people because he's gotten beaten up by some a long time ago. (We never get the full story, probably because it's embarrassing.)

I’m just a regular dude having his integrity questioned if he doesn’t hop to on the Ranch dressing  or getting the shit kicked out of him for crossing the wrong group of blacks without looking down at the ground. [Source]

To this I say, grow the fuck up son! We've all been in the situation where our ass was literally handed to us. I don't hate Whitey just because I got jack-boots to the face for being Jewish, nor do I hate the Black kid who punched me in the gut after I called him the N-word after he called me a Kike. Yet Chuck makes himself out to be some sort of White martyr for the cause of all the... 2 White people who're suffering from those evil racist Black folks! (Nevermind that people like Oscar Grant are murdered by White police officers just for being Black in the wrong situation.)

But I digress. Chuck needs to prove the inferiority and violent nature of Black people in order to make the beat-downs and his wasted college education while taking Black people's orders at a restaurant and constantly being mocked for his ignorance a noble injustice. Or what I call a [Pariah Complex]. That way, he can justify statements like this:

... blacks have a higher innate tendency towards criminality, shortened future time horizons, physical incitement, aggressiveness, etc. [Source]

In the end, Chuck is a good person gone bigot. He likes to think he's moral, but self-righteous ignorance The Dark Side is so much easier than just admitting you're not as awesome as you thought. Yet the dude doth protest too much I think, and perhaps secretly wants to be Black since he obsesses over it so much...

 (Once you start down the dark path, forever will it -- oh fuck it, just stop being racist dude.)


Anyhoo, one last foray into the breach dear friends! I present the latest from [Roissy]

... gays are great at not taking girls seriously, even the most beautiful girls, likely because they aren’t physically attracted to them. (How gays act around each other is a mystery to your humble host. Perhaps they become more tongue-tied.) [Source]

The humble host seems to be a bit homophobic along with his sexism, taking the time to plunge the depths and analyze how Gay men insult women perfectly, yet reiterates how Not-Gay he is even though he knows so much about Gay men.

It'd be funny if it were so pathological.

For those of you unaware of Roissy, he is the Dark Lord of the Sith of Game and PUA -- according to [Obsidian] -- a man dedicated to objectifying and humiliating women in an effort to level a self-constructed playing-field where women want to use men, and so therefore men have got to use women first! (It all makes so much sense, right?)

I liken Roissy to a gateway drug, since the earlier mentions all began their descent into prejudicial madness via Game and PUA (Pick-Up Artistry) that was espoused by demagogues such as Roissy.

Despite his claims to the contrary, Roissy is a typical internet tough-guy. It's easy to be a pimp and a player, fucking hot chicks in multitude like some kind of (jargon alert!) "Alpha Male" when you're behind a keyboard incessantly on the internet like some Warcrack-fiend. Which, actually, makes me even more suspicious, since if he's getting laid so much then where does he find the time to blog so much? And if he's so "Alpha Male", then why does he care? Not just about teaching us his craptacular methods, or sharing his imaginary stories, or fostering a misogynistic AND misandric wannabe-incubus community but... why does he care at all? I thought Alpha Males were supposed to be apathetic?

Answer! Because he secretly needs validation that his perception of dating, relationships, sex, and most of all of women is not only justified, but rational, logical, moral, ethical. In other words, that he's right.

But blog-post titles like this kinda make it obvious that he's really just... an actual misogynist.

[What Betas Can Learn From Pimps], also know as, "what men who aren't assholes enough should do to be huge assholes and have sex with insecure women." It could work as a subtitle.

Claims to his sociopathy aside, I feel most pathological prejudice is based in bitter resentment and the deep-seated need for validation.

(Please validate how Not-Gay I am... Pretty please?)


When it comes to the haters, they're always the more pathetic because they hate themselves as much as everyone else. Or, as Kierkegaard would put it whenever I confront them:

"Once he would gladly have given everything to be rid of this agony, but he was kept in waiting; now it is too late, now he would rather rage against everything and be the wronged victim of the whole world and of all life, and it is of particular significance to him to make sure that he has his torment on hand and that no one takes it away from him… What demonic madness -- the thought that most infuriates him is that eternity could get the notion to deprive him of his misery." — The Sickness Unto Death, by Søren Kierkegaard

And this is true for all the depressingly hilarious examples here displayed. They are merely the tantrums of poorly raised children.

Yet you may ask me, why spotlight them? Why focus on bigots, give them a stage or a soap-box? And to that I can only say that as much traffic as they give me on a regular basis for my posts debunking them, it would be unkind of me not to send some traffic their way to let others see for themselves the sort of pitiable characters they are.

But that's up to ya'll. Meanwhile I'll just go back to lampooning them upon reality with a cackle and guffaw.

(Oh, and with the help of these guys.)


Cheers

57 footnotes:

serpentus said...

You are spot on about the racists. I couldn't agree with you more.

But why the hate on Game?

Tell me, what about it do you hate?

Have YOU ever tried it? How can you criticize something that you've (presumably) never tried?

I mean, sure, even I sensed an undertone of racism from reading Roissy, but...so what?

I have a saying that you can always learn something from everyone. Sure, my math teacher was a bit of a jerk, but I learned math and that's what counts.

Zek J Evets said...

Serpentus,

Why hate on Game? Mostly because Game as it is espoused by the majority of PUA's is sexist. Straight-up unapologetically sexist.

Tell you what though, get back to me when you've been thru the dating scene, had some sex, had some girlfriends, gotten dumped, maybe even dumped somebody else.

Basically, get back to me with some life experience.

Because sure, you can learn math from a jerk, but that same jerk probably wouldn't have much good advice on how to be a nice person, would they? Just like someone who objectifies and dislikes women is not going to be able to give you much good advice on romancing women.

But if it works for you, by all means live long and prosper.

Mira said...

Serpentus,

Ugh. I hate repeating other people's words, but I do agree with Zek here.

In short (and with all due respect), you have a zero life experience with the game, or anything else of the sorts, so I think you should get a first hand experience with it, and then form your opinion on it. Because, in this sort of things, you do need to have some experience to be able to judge what's going on, and what's good for you and what's bad.

As for Roissy, he MIGHT have some good things about him, and there MIGHT be something we can learn from him, but how to be alpha male and how to seduce women aren't those things. Sorry.

lifeexplorerdiscovery said...

Wow, those blogs make me seem like a sweetheart.

Zek J Evets said...

lifeexplorediscovery,

Haha, you have no idea ; )

Brotha Wolf said...

Damn Zek! You took them out! LOL I'm surprised they didn't come over and defended their racism and sexism, or I may have spoke too soon.

Herneith said...

@Brothawolf:

Give em some time!

Chuck said...

hey, aren't you the idiot who was all up on Stephen Gould's nutsack a while back? how do you feel about him now?

sofia said...

He took them out really?

touch on the niceties of pseudo-intellectual racists, anti-Semites, misogynists, misandrists, xenophobes, Islamophobes, homophobes, and all other kinds of... phobes

This was essentially your whole TL;DR post distilled: you labeling a bunch of bloggers without actually responding to their statements in a method that factually deconstructs what they say.

Chuck's gotten beat up by black people and this is embarrassing? For whom? For Chuck or the individuals that did it? I think it's pretty shocking that you seem to be implicitly defending a bunch of criminals because you can't confabulate a better rebuttal to his statements.

Black people, I hate to break it to you, are statistically more criminal. How the fuck is that racist? Given the persisting problem blacks have in a number of countries it's more intellectually honest to speculate as to all possible factors for WHY this is the case instead of politely ruling out anything that doesn't seem to fit within a politically correct agenda.

Your dissection of Roissy and game was also laughable. I see you just decided to slap on a 'misogynist' label instead of investigating whether or not his methods are effective. (They are.)

You portraying these guys as embittered and phobic of whatever highlights your own phobias of addressing things in an intellectually honest way. What's my agenda by the way? I'm a woman, and a minority.

RomanCandle said...

Who cares if Game is sexist?

It's turned me from a loser who barely gets laid to a guy who does pretty damn well. I'm not going to sit here and claim I can bed any woman I want, but my results have improved dramatically since reading Roissy. There's my "life experience".

I don't hate women or think women are inferior to men, but I do think they dig arrogant jerks. If that's sexist, then I guess I'm a sexist.

Because afer all, it's better to be a sexist who gets laid than an open-minded PC guy who is involuntarily celibate.

If that earns me the scorn of modern society, then it's a small price to pay!

Zek J Evets said...

Brotha Wolf & Herneith,

Oh they found it alright, and now the rebuttals are coming -- in spades ; )

Zek J Evets said...

Roman,

Who cares if Game is sexist?

Well, I imagine the people practicing it would care, since the "getting" of women seems to be the goal. I'd think treating them like human beings would be a good way of going about that.

I could be wrong though!

Because afer all, it's better to be a sexist who gets laid than an open-minded PC guy who is involuntarily celibate.

Yeah.. I guess it would be if you consider copious amounts of sex the be all end all of your life... Let me guess, you are somewhere around 19 years old? When did you first kiss a girl, last year?

Bwahaha! seriously though, if shallow & fleeting physical pleasure is all you seek then you've got a LOOOONG way to go in the quest for maturity.

As for me, I'll stick with my girlfriend and all the regular sex that comes with such a happy relationship =)

Thanks for stopping by!

Zek J Evets said...

Chuck,

Sorry, not into necrophilia. But if you want, I could get you a better job ; )

Snide insults aside, aren't you the guy who's got dozens of comments from your latest post revolving around me? Aren't you the one dissecting and analyzing me in an attempt to somehow discredit or distract my own sharpened & shameless infotainment?

If you really don't, didn't, or just plain refuse to care, then you shouldn't have put it out there how very much you -- and the followers of your blog, apparently -- actually do.

Zek J Evets said...

Sofia,

Last but not least!

I see you're a newcomer, but already fixing to earn a place as Head Bitch of the Blogosphere (from what I hear).

Weren't you the one who dogged out your boyfriend with an old fling, and put all that business out in the proverbial street? I mean, if I'm gay (or, in your words a "fag") because I don't indulge in bigotry, then surely your boyfriend must be the dickless wonderbread-boy for sticking around with a woman who, apparently, likes to emasculate on a regular basis.

Could this be the signs of a future sex change? If so, I'll put in a good word with the LGBTQ community here in SF -- we hang out on the weekends ; )

Anyhoo, hiding behind the cry of "I'm a woman, and a minority" is almost as laughable as the "I have Black friends excuse". Shoot, my being Jewish barely gets me a pass at the local bagel joint! Being a woman doesn't make you any less human, with all the faults and & failures that go with it. Welcome to empowerment =)

Meanwhile, go run back to the Alt-Right morass along with your other friends, and take solace in the fact that at least they think you're special because you're a woman who agrees with their oft ridiculed prejudice. Or let me put it this way, if you looked up the phrase "attention-whore" your face would be portrayed right next to Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie.

But hey, I hear some guys like girls who resemble their yappy purse-dogs more than actual women ; )

Oh, one last thing! Yes, this is all name-calling -- and damn ain't it fun! However if you're so upset that I had the audacity to say I'm writing a sarcastic post for my own entertainment, then check out the links to more factually-based rebuttals. But getting your panties in a bunch because I made fun of your collective prejudice like I said beforehand that I was going to do, and then complaining that my post doesn't respond to their statements in an intellectually honest way is just... well, evidence that 1) you can't read, and 2) that you care WAY too much about what some random person on the internet has to say about you.

Hmm... I think that about covers it. If I left anything else out, don't bother leaving another comment. I hear you're quick on the banning trigger, so I'll just take this opportunity to beat you to the punch =P

Cheers!

Zek J Evets said...

To The Room,

I realized I forgot to clarify something for ya'll. In case you feel my reactions are too harsh or mean-spirited, I encourage you to go to Chuck's blog (indeed, I've linked it within my post) and take a gander at the tit-for-tat there. Or, if you want, browse through my archives (or Chuck's) for further evidence.

Let's just say none of us are very good friends, hah!

Brotha Wolf said...

Zek, I checked out Chuck's (a.k.a. Piggy's) response blog, and all I did was shake my head. All it was was just a bunch of name-calling disguised as pseudo-intellectual discourse. That's how Piggy loves to do it.

Piggy and Sofia, it amazes me how intensely focused people like you two are about anything and everything wrong a few black people have done and conclude it as "evidence" as to how black folks as a whole are. At the same time you jokers overlook, on purpose, the shit white people do.

Franklin said...

@ Zek

After seeing him effortlessly dismantled time after time again by Obsidian, on both G.L. Piggy and Obsidian's very own blog, do people even take Chuck seriously?

As for Sofia, if you're not familiar with her, she's just a compliant prostitute for the opinions of the Sexist White Manosphere. Nothing more.

Zek J Evets said...

Brotha Wolf,

Haha, indeed! And they get all upset that I did it, but there they go -- pot, kettle, and so forth.

I guess when you're a joke to the rest of the world, all you can do is froth at the mouth and play your part well =)

Franklin,

True that! When even Obsidian can take apart your rantings (no disrespect intended, but Obsidian is admittedly bent to the conservative angle) then you've definitely hit the wall.

As for Sofia, if you're not familiar with her, she's just a compliant prostitute for the opinions of the Sexist White Manosphere. Nothing more.

Haha, Jasmin and I both laughed out loud at that comment. So true though! She's like their girl from around the way. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets off on being the token groupie amongst HBDers as much as Chuck does on looking for YouTube videos with Black people fighting.

RomanCandle said...

Let me guess, you are somewhere around 19 years old?

Not even close, dude. I'm 30. Probably around your age, maybe even older.

if shallow & fleeting physical pleasure is all you seek then you've got a LOOOONG way to go in the quest for maturity.

That's not all I use Game for..it's helped me in my long-term relationships (which usually ended up getting me dumped and cheated on before) as well as more casual affairs.

So all of your assumptions about me are dead wrong.

And finally, you go to great lengths to appear non-sexist. But you're the one using words like "bitch" and "attention whore" to describe a woman who dared disagree with you. You also basically called her a tranny, and your supporter Franklin called her a prostitute while attacking the sexism of the "white manosphere" in the same sentence!

So who's the real sexist?

Kim said...

Hello Zek,

I totally agree with your comment concerning that little attention whore Sophia. You summed up her whole M.O quite well. She is obviously very insecure and angry. I heard she banned some chick for calling her average looking hahaha which is pretty generous if you ask me because I seen a picture of her and she is not cute. Zek, this girl is aggressive and she loves going back and forth with people so it is good that you banned her.

Pretty Preeti said...

White Nationalism will never come about because White people cannot stand each other long enough to breed and raise children.

The reason why White people are a minority in the world and are well on their way to becoming one in the USA is due to this one simple fact.

All it would take for the US to stay and increase majority White is for White people to mate, breed and raise their dang kids right.

Ain't. Gonna. Happen.

Whenever I point out this simple fact to WN wannabe's they all go silent OR throw out excuses as to why they can't manage to replicate their DNA at replacement rants.

The rest of the planet's populations have figured out the hidden top secret of the universe that keeps replicating their DNA, but it just flies over these WN's heads (both of them).

Chuck said...

"Snide insults aside, aren't you the guy who's got dozens of comments from your latest post revolving around me? Aren't you the one dissecting and analyzing me in an attempt to somehow discredit or distract my own sharpened & shameless infotainment?

If you really don't, didn't, or just plain refuse to care, then you shouldn't have put it out there how very much you -- and the followers of your blog, apparently -- actually do."


Zek, so when were you going to answer my question about Gould? You've put more stock in his writings than any other person on this matter. Does it not then bother you that he is being exposed as a charlatan?

I have nothing against you wanting to engage in your own "infotainment"; I quite enjoy responding to you myself. I don't recall saying about my level of care about you writing about me. The goal of my response isn't to shut you up; it's to hit back after you threw the first punch.

Chuck said...

Brotha Wolf,

I responded to Zek in tones similar to those he used with me. He admitted it himself that he wasn't setting out to engage in an intellectual argument - so why do you think I would have? He wants to play something akin to the dozens, that's fine by me.

Everything he wrote about me on his original post was specious and pejorative, and I prefer to fight fire with fire. Now he (and you) are crying because I did the same but did it better.

Zek J Evets said...

Roman,

Damn, I guess I was being too generous then, assuming you were only into PUA/Game because you were a younger man. That you're a 30 year-old dude spouting such nonsense is kinda depressing.

Will you still be kicking it at the shallow end for another 30 years?

Meanwhile, nice try in attempting to turn the bigotry around on me ; )

But maybe you're partially right! Maybe I should've called Sofia an attention-glutton, instead of attention-whore, because that's more PC. And I want to be PC when I insult someone's character. But I suppose you never considered that my insinuating her as a future tranny would actually be a compliment, eh? I know many trannies, and they're pretty cool. For Sofia, it'd be an improvement.

But since she acts like an attention-whore -- excuse me, attention-glutton -- I feel comfortable to say she's acting like one. The phrase is not a slur, but slang. Big difference, even for small minds.

Lastly, I notice you bring up sexism only when it suits your argument. Convenient, no? As opposed to understanding the existence of sexism as an actual thing of structural oppression, instead of just words people throw around on the interwebs to insult each other. But calling me sexist when you view women as objects for your sexual satisfaction is beyond hypocritical, haha.

Anyhoo, good luck with that Pick-Up Artistry. Maybe you'll be Hugh Hefner? But then again, I've met too many who just ended-up as another dead-end stiff. Either way: good luck with that.

Zek J Evets said...

Kim,

Yeah, I took a gander at her blog before I approved her comment. And, of course, Obsidian had some... interesting things to say about her at his place. All in all, even the haters seem to hate her, and that's pretty crazy.

That said, I'm sure she's not a bad person -- just drawn that way. (Brownie points if you can guess where that quote is from!)

Zek J Evets said...

Preeti,

White Nationalism is probably the worst idea ever conceived by pseudo-intelligent people. I mean, just from a biological standpoint, exclusivity breeds stagnation, which is bad for reproductive fitness, and basic evolution. Isolated populations do not thrive they die. So whenever I see someone advocating for that sorta BS, I can't help but want to give them a Future Darwin Award for most racist species-wide suicidal tendency. (A long title, but we're working on it!)

That said, I'm flattered this self-indulgent post has been getting even random people's attention.

Zek J Evets said...

Chuck,

Who's crying? As far as I can tell, everyone here is laughing. Except you, and maybe your posse. Hard to tell through all the poorly constructed comments.

But I digress... I don't care that we're playing tit-for-tat. Mostly because my post wasn't only about you. That you want to make it into something like that is kinda narcissistic -- and strange.

That said, everything I wrote about you came from things you've shared about yourself. Yes, it was pejorative. But then again, so is being a racist sexist and engaging in unapologetic bigotry that you dress up as truth. Even though everyone can see that it's really just ignorance.

However, I will tell you one thing you did better (and it certainly wasn't any of your responses to my post or comments). You definitely did more to drive up my site traffic, solidify my followers, and generally help my blog than any single post of mine. So good job! And thanks for all that support ; )

Now to Gould. I'm confused. What does he have to do with all of this again? Are we segueing into a new topic? If so, I'll have to decline since I'd rather stay on topic for this thread. The comments are to my liking!

Pretty Preeti said...

It doesn't matter whether White Nationalism is a good or bad idea because: It. Will. Never. Happen.

END OF!

Regarding Roissy, Lady Raine has a section of her blog dedicated to how she tracked down his personal information, saved the pedophilic blog posts at his site for posterity, and how he got ousted from his "big government" job because his boss found those blog posts (hence the deleting).

Can you imagine that OUR tax dollars were going to keep Roissy on a government payroll?

And just see - he and his commenters were always going on about how wimmenz and NAMs (Non Asian Minorities) be working in gubmint jobs instead of the private sector and therefore we have to fight "Big Gubmint" so that American tax dollars don't go to paying wimmenz and dey minorities dem for pushing paper all day.

Well, now that Roissy lost his Big Gubmint paper pushin' job, our tax money is going straight to Le Chateau's unemployment cheque.

I tell you - you couldn't PAY somebody to make this shit up!

Pure comedy gold.

Zek J Evets said...

Preeti,

Thanks for the heads-up. But Roissy's outing is kinda old news, isn't it? I'd be more interested in hearing if anyone's thought of bringing a lawsuit against for advocating for domestic violence.

Still, the happenstance IS hilarious -- and coincidental! Chuck just so happens to be a dedicated fanboy of El Raton, and is probably still in denial regarding his favorite demagogue.

Brotha Wolf said...

Chuck,

All you're doing is proving everyone right about what they say about you and your supporters, and that hurts your twisted-ass ego.

You've also proven that you see nothing wrong with focusing on anything you see wrong with blacks. Am I wrong?

I'm curious, most of the people who rioted in Vancouver recently were whites, and it was over hockey. How would you "rationalize" that? Is it because of the genetic flaw of white people or are their reactions natural and reasonable?

Zek J Evets said...

Brotha Wolf,

According to Unamused, the riots in Vancouver don't count, because they were done by those "crazy canucks". Every example of White people acting crazy is explained away as a outlier, while every example of other groups is held up as normal. Honestly, I don't know why so-called race-realists wouldn't just admit to that shit and call it a day. If race is a real biological variation, and Black people are dumber than Whites, and Asians suck at driving, Jewish people are money-hungry, and Muslims hate America, then why don't these race-realists just admit that they hate everybody and stop fronting? I mean, you seem to have no problem copping to the flaws, faults, failures, and otherwise messed-up shit supposedly perpetuated by everyone else, then why not be consistent and just admit to White people's problems as a group?

Oh right, that's because they're hypocrites. Damn, I guess them's the breaks.

RomanCandle said...

Lastly, I notice you bring up sexism only when it suits your argument.

Untrue. You cast the first stone by calling guys like me sexist. You're the one who brought it up, I was simply defending myself. Want proof? Read your own blog post and comments.

That you're a 30 year-old dude spouting such nonsense is kinda depressing.

Will you still be kicking it at the shallow end for another 30 years?


Game has helped me in my long-term relationships as well, something I mentioned previously that you evidently chose to ignore. In fact, it's improved every facet of my social life - casual sex and long-term relationships. So, for me at least, calling Game "nonsense" is objectively false.

But calling me sexist when you view women as objects for your sexual satisfaction is beyond hypocritical, haha.

Listen, I wasn't patting myself on the back for being some open-minded non-sexist, I was simply pointing out your hypocrisy. You claim to be non-sexist, yet you made a crude gender-specific ad-hominem attack on a woman who disagreed with you. In your world, that's okay, but using strategies to have consensual sex is not. There's a cognitive dissonance there.

As for viewing "women as objects for my sexual satisfaction"...I'm not sure what you mean by this. Is it because I have casual sex? Or is it even because I lust after beautiful women without always taking their personalities into account?

If that's the case, then I admit I'm guilty. But so is every heterosexual male on Earth.

Don't believe me? Check your browser history, pal.

Zek J Evets said...

Roman,

As for viewing "women as objects for my sexual satisfaction"...I'm not sure what you mean by this. Is it because I have casual sex? Or is it even because I lust after beautiful women without always taking their personalities into account?

It's that you see them as a means to your own gratification, as opposed to as people. Look up the definition of objectification.

I was speaking to the larger subject of gender relations. You're right that you are defending yourself, and I am attacking you no doubt. But my point was that Game Aficionados seem to only care about sexism when it suits their agenda, but never when it's the more prevalent form of discrimination against women. It was funny, and also lame.

I did notice you mentioned Game helping you in your long-term relationships, but you didn't mention currently being in one, so what else can I conclude except that you're apparently without serious companionship? Also, your earlier comments regarding your decision to disregard being a good or unprejudiced person in return for getting laid seems to indicate that 1) you're shallow, and 2) you're amoral. If I'm wrong, then you need to check your first impressions better, and go reread your comments.

Meanwhile, I don't see any cognitive dissonance operating on me. Calling someone a "bitch" is a highly gendered term, but calling it sexism seems to miss the point which is that sexism is more than merely using crude language. It's about oppression, and systems of power, cultural norms, stereotypes, and a whole lot of other things I don't really have the time to teach you about.

Suffice to say, I see no contradiction for insulting Sofia based on true facts and observations about her, especially considering your objections that they're sexist comes from someone who not only doesn't seem to know anything about sexism, but also doesn't seem to care if he himself is sexist! Sorry, but you're simply not in a position to attempt to lecture me, let alone understand the true nature of my insults. That you tried was apparent, that you failed is obvious.

Mira said...

Wait, wait, wait... What happened to Roissy?

I don't know, I find all the talk about the Game and similar stuff funny and pointless, because the more you talk about it, the less you're actually doing the things you claim. It's quite pathetic, if you think about it.

Essentially, I dislike the Game because it makes it seem that the people involved are there not to share something, honestly (be it a night of causal sex), but to "play", and to try to "outsmart" or even humiliate each other.

PS - That said, I'm sure she's not a bad person -- just drawn that way.

Jessica Rabbit? :D

Pretty Preeti said...

These clowns wouldn't know "race realism" if it bit them in their pasty flat behinds.

They only want to pontificate about how evil feminists brought about the decline of Western Civilization but when a non-White person such as myself AGREES with them that their "culture" sucks, they get all defensive about it and start "white knighting" the sluts (yeah i said it, so shoot me) they were previously dogging out.

Lesson: its only OK to critique the current mess called the US or "The West" if you are pale and pasty. Otherwise you have to think its all hunky dory.

Just see what happens in the "manosphere" when I agree with them that their women are horrible and can't keep a marriage intact.

Its LOLable.

Pretty Preeti said...

Mira, for Roissy's take down his-story go to

www.ladyraine.wordpress.com

In the blog header you will see THE UNEDITED ROISSY EXPOSED SERIES.

Click there.

Zek J Evets said...

Mira,

He was posting a woman's personal information, as well as sensitive information about her son in order to drive traffic to his blog. (Lady Raine is her name, and he does actually admit to this according to the evidence.) This went on for 5-6 posts of his, and then at some point she was given information on him that she either leaked in revenge, or because she was convinced to leak it. Anyhoo, it ended up with Roissy losing his government job, and almost getting his pants sued off for breach of TOS agreements and possible cyber-stalking.

What's funny about all of this is that after the news broke, his followers didn't dry up apparently. They kept on worshiping him like he was the Golden Calf, still spitting platinum! It'd be hilarious if it weren't so pathetic.

Anyhoo, you get the prize! Jessica Rabbit is CORRECT! (I really love that movie too.)

Preeti,

I'm pretty sure most of them spend too much time blogging nonsense to have a behind left to get bit! ; )

But cognitive dissonance, hypocritical ignorance, and other such pseudo-intellectual disabilities aside, that crowd is truly pitiable for their commitment to amoral and debunked bigotry. It's like watching someone clutch a dirty security-blanket while trying to tell them it's making them sick. They'd rather just believe the more comfortable lie -- that you're the reason things are terrible, and if you'd just go away everything would be great!

Le sigh. Once you stop laughing at them, and consider that these are real people in the world living their lives alongside the rest of us, it kinda makes you sad.

Herneith said...

"Not even close, dude. I'm 30. Probably around your age, maybe even older."

And it took you that long to get leg-overs on a regular basis?

"That's not all I use Game for"

Maybe you should use it for Bingo instead, you might just win!

"So who's the real sexist?"

Who cares? At least he is getting a leg-over on a regular basis! He didn't have to resort to 'game'(what kind of bullshit is that anyway?)

"Who's crying? As far as I can tell, everyone here is laughing."

Keep the jokes coming! I was joking when I said give em time!

"Can you imagine that OUR tax dollars were going to keep Roissy on a government payroll?'

I can. Ever hear the phrase, "sack of shit in a cheap suit"? That describes some of these loons to a tee! Why not a government employee. This clown can now play games at the local Bingo parlor. Perhaps he can pick up some broad there and write a post on her called 'Bingo Bitch'

"Is it because of the genetic flaw of white people or are their reactions natural and reasonable?"

No, it is neither. It's a 24 or beer and a gallon of booze! Perhaps they have a predisposition towards getting liquored up and rioting. A bit of both most likely.

'Crazy Canucks'? Now I know this man is nuts himself.

"As for viewing "women as objects for my sexual satisfaction"...I'm not sure what you mean by this."

He means you should take yourself out of the gene pool and stick to the palm sister, Agnes and Arlene!

"Or is it even because I lust after beautiful women without always taking their personalities into account?"


Blow up dolls don't count!:

http://www.partystore.co.uk/images/21137M.jpg

RomanCandle said...

It's that you see them as a means to your own gratification, as opposed to as people. Look up the definition of objectification.

At this point, I have to believe you are willfully misconstruing my arguments. My main point is that, by that definition of objectification, every heterosexual man is an objectifier of women. Again, check your browser history. Or are you visiting Jenna Jameson's website for her personality?

I did notice you mentioned Game helping you in your long-term relationships, but you didn't mention currently being in one, so what else can I conclude except that you're apparently without serious companionship?

I'm not in a long-term relationship at the moment, nor did I ever claim to be (I have a few casual relationsips right now, nothing serious). My point is that Game has made my past long-term relationships more enjoyable, as well as actually being directly responsible to me being in those relationships in the first place. So unless you're one of those people who thinks every single person is an immoral failure, I'm not sure what your point is here.

It's about oppression, and systems of power, cultural norms, stereotypes, and a whole lot of other things I don't really have the time to teach you about.

This is nothing but politically correct intellectual masturbation. "Cultural norms"? "Systems of power"? Nothing but empty phrases and buzzwords dressed up as something profound. Do you go to some sort of school to learn to talk this rubbish? Evidently you do, since you don't have "time to teach me". It sounds to me like you are either unable or unwilling to directly address my arguments.

Sorry, but you're simply not in a position to attempt to lecture me, let alone understand the true nature of my insults.

First of all, I'm sorry I can't understand the "true nature" of your insults. Must be quite a burden to carry, knowing that us plebes can't understand your contempt for us!

I see what you're trying to do here. It's obvious you're a smart guy, and most of the people you debate online are probably pretty dumb compared to you. But guess what? I'm not the 19-year-old meathead you assumed - and hoped - I would be. In fact, it's probably dawning on you that I'm in your intellectual class, so your smugness is pretty pointless.

Let me clear some things up: I am not lecturing you, you are the one who is lecturing me. I called you out on this "bitch" nonsense not because I am offended by it (I'm not), but rather to point out that someone who calls girls bitches and trannies has no moral or intellectual right to lecture a cad like me about sexism.

It would be as if, after all these posts, I turned around and insulted you by calling you a lothario.

And yes, I know you don't think calling a girl a bitch is sexist because you understand all the "systems of power" and "cultural norms", even though you don't bother explaining them. Let's use an analogy: you're attacking alot of so-called race realists in these comments as well.

Does that give you N-word privileges?

Bottom line: your definition of sexism sucks. My definition of a sexist is someone who hates women, or who thinks they are inherently inferior to men in every way. I don't believe any of those things for a second.

However, your definion of sexism seems to be any man who has a healthy sex drive and makes a concerted effort to obtain consensual sex. By your definition, I freely admit I am a sexist. But so is every heterosexual man on the planet, and that's a pretty damn unreasonable standard.

Zek J Evets said...

Roman,

Someone who views women as objects hates them far more deeply than any useage of the word "bitch", haha. But I can see the conversation is confusing you as it brings you further out of your bubble, so I'll hold off on the teaching moments and just ask that you read a couple of books on the subject, and maybe you'll know that sexism is just as much the misogyny of gangsta rap lyrics as it is the lace curtain of sitcom television. It's in the achievement gap or male-victims of domestic violence as much as it is in anti-abortion advocates and slut-shaming. It's perpetuated by liberals as much as by conservatives, and nobody is ever right all the time. Not even me.

But unlike you, I freely admit to these things and continue to try learning to better understand other people so I might live happily with them. You learn more about them so you can use them to get laid, apparently. This is why YOU ARE sexist, and why what I said is just an admittedly lame insult.

It has nothing to do with a healthy sex-drive (which you could guess I approve of since I do talk about being happy with my girlfriend), and it DEFINITELY has nothing to do with pornography, haha.

But yeah, this conversation with you isn't going anywhere because I don't think you've even heard of the concepts I'm talking about, let alone understand them. So I'll just leave off with a thanks for trying! And enjoy the shallow end of the dream pool.

Cheers

unamusementpark said...

Hi Zek.

I just want you to know two things.

First, your attempt at a rebuttal gave me a good laugh, and about 5 hits.

Second, re: those 5 hits: my ideas are more popular than you can possibly imagine. Thousands of people visit my site each and every day to learn the truth about race and the wisdom of White racial consciousness. And they tell their friends. And they teach their children. And they print out my flyers and put them up around town.

That's why my ideas are going to win.

That's why the White race is going to prevail.

You haven't got a hope in hell.

Have a wonderful day.

Zek J Evets said...

Unamused,

You should know by now that throughout the course of history, those who preached intolerance, hatred, bigotry, preying upon fear and ignorance while attempting to harm those that they perceived as different... well, what happened to them? They lost. And now they only exist in history-books, as reminders that your "ideas" are, and always have been rubbish.

But you do sound like a comic book character at the end there, haha! It's funny how you think that you'll prevail like freedom, equality, justice, and happiness for all is something you can really beat. You're like a cartoon-villain, trying to destroy something so innocent and immortal as goodness.

Soooo... yeah. Good luck with that =P

And don't let the door hit you on the ass!

Pretty Preeti Damn Proud AZIAN said...

"Thousands of people visit my site each and every day to learn the truth about race and the wisdom of White racial consciousness. And they tell their friends."

Friends? yeah.

"And they teach their children."

Children? They don't have any.

The few who do have them every other weekend, a few weeks every summer, and the occasional Holiday dinner until their kids hit puberty when they will forego those "joint custody but not really" days with Dad in favor of getting laid if they are girls or zoning out in Mom's basement with video games while hearing the orgasmic grunts of her latest "boyfriend" wafting down from upstairs if they are boys.

White people DON'T DO marriage, family and kids anymore.

That is NOT going to change The genie is NOT going back into the bottle.

"That's why the White race is going to prevail."

LOL! You cannot even manage to replicate your DNA at replacement rates!

Face it: this century and new millenium belongs to ASIA.

Zek J Evets said...

Preeti,

Well, certainly White people aren't exactly raising a bunch of geniuses or having as much children as other groups, but at the same time (being White) I'd say White people aren't as bad as all that. We're just like everyone else, only we don't often see it.

That said, I think you're right that East Asians, and the Indian subcontinent is going to be the place for the next explosive demographic which will culturally, militarily, politically, and economically dominate the world. Americans are getting too lazy to be the world's police anymore -- we're slipping back towards, if not isolationism, then lackadaisical globalization. As long as we get our TV shows on time, and fresh hamburgers with fries then I think most Americans would be content to just live their lives -- especially White Americans.

Zek J Evets said...

Anonymous commenters,

Sorry, but anonymous comments are not allowed on my blog. If you have the gumption to say something, then at least pick a name and stand by what you say like an adult. Otherwise, take your cowardly pseudo-intellectual asses back to the curb. If it's on topic, I may even publish it!

Oh, also, if you think my post on Guy Talk vs. Girl Talk is something to be ashamed about, I'm afraid you know very little about dealing with a woman who's your equal in a serious relationship! =P

Take care, haters & kiddos.

Pretty Preeti said...

Zek, I know white people aren't that bad. My point is not to say that they are but to point out to Unamused that his dream of a White Nationalist Utopia is not going to happen.

White people are not bearing offspring at replacements rates. They are a minority on this planet and well on the way to becoming one in the US.

They blame their lack of breeding on OTHER people or some Jewish conspiracy.

Come on now, how hard is it to have sex and babies?

Brotha Wolf said...

I'm not surprised that Unamused used his brand of illogic to explain away the Vancouver riots. I'm also not surprised Piggy hasn't yet answered my question about the same topic.

Overall, these race realists, sexists, and the little girls like Sofia with the personality that rivals Michelle Malkin and Ann Coulter's who support them are off the chain.

Herneith said...

"First, your attempt at a rebuttal gave me a good laugh, and about 5 hits."

Laughter is a great panacea! And no, Zek will not go out with you!

"Thousands of people visit my site each and every day to learn the truth about race and the wisdom of White racial consciousness."

Perhaps if you put up some recipes, you will get even more hits. How about a recipe for Fettuccine Carbanara!

"And they tell their friends. And they teach their children."

Where at the trailer park? Products of incest don't count..

"And they print out my flyers and put them up around town."

They lied to you. They use it for toilet paper!

"That's why the White race is going to prevail."

Not if you get together with those black men you are always writing about it won't!

"You haven't got a hope in hell."

This should read: " I, unamused, haven't got a hope in hell, that Zek will notice me in a more romantic way and ask me for a date!" Well, if I can't have him, none of the other bitches, I mean posters will!

"Have a wonderful day."

I am sure he will after reading you tirade. Seriously, you are one fucked up sack of shit! This is regardless of the topics you are writing about. Your comment bespeaks your state of mind or lack thereof. Zek is polite and kindhearted for putting up with your bullshit. You are hilarious in a execrable sort way though, seeing as though you are full of shit.

"And don't let the door hit you on the ass!"

Don't encourage her/his romantic notions Zek!

Zek J Evets said...

Preeti,

Come on now, how hard is it to have sex and babies?

Haha! True enough. Although, White-Jews are having that same problem too. Which is why I wish we'd get off that stupid Halachah law about Jewish ancestry and just open it up (but not proseltyze like the Chrisitans).

In the meantime, there are so many reasons why White Nationalism would NEVER work that choosing one is just too hard! I mean, where do you start? Besides biological, there's the political, econonmic, religious, moral, ethical, and damn even the practical! Any form of race-based Nationalism just doesn't work. Didn't work for the Nazis, and it won't work for White-Americans.


Brotha Wolf,

Preach! Because it's too true, indeed, it almost hurts.

Herneith,

Hahahaha! I'm doing roflcopters on the carpet after reading your comments! When are you going to get a blog where I can read this kinda of genius everyday??? =)

Herneith said...

@Zek:

But I do have a blog Zek! Here's my bio:

"Do you enjoy concise and brilliant observations? Do you want profound knowledge? Do you wish to discuss life issues in an empathetic and compassionate way? Or perhaps you would like advice on everyday matters? How about discussing politics? Do you want a mind-blowing blog? If you answered yes to any of these, THEN THIS AIN’T THE BLOG FOR YOU! Nonsense, absurdities, and maybe something serious now and then, is the order of the day! "

It contains plenty of absurdities, goofisms, dumbfuckery and assorted bullshit in between. Now what is truly absurd, is that it is based on the foolishness I read about or come into contact with. I even did a spoof post on the HDBers, with that being said, there is fodder for endless jackassery when it comes to them. I do it to entertain myself more so than to make a statement or espouse any political views. In for a penny, in for a pound say I!

Zek J Evets said...

Herneith,

Whaaa!?? Well madame please provide us with a link! (If you want to keep it private I won't publish the comment containing it.)

Unamused,

Sorry, but I don't think your comment worth publishing except to ask what we've said that is homophobic, haha? I mean, if YOU felt it was, then damn it should be obvious.

But funny... I don't see any homophobia from myself at all. Hmm... you must be reaching real hard there kiddo =P

Phalluster,

Okay, so anti-Semitism is your justification for disagreeing with my comments? Awesome! I can feel way better about completely ignoring you now =)

Herneith said...

"Sorry, but I don't think your comment worth publishing except to ask what we've said that is homophobic, haha? I mean, if YOU felt it was, then damn it should be obvious."

This from a person who constantly harps about the inferiority of blacks! I presumed that unamused was, is a woman since she is always writing about hypersexed black men and is obsessed with Zek. If you are gay, shame on you for your racism!

Phalluster,, what a nice way to call yourself a dick! On a serious note, I have a nephew about Zek's age and do-not appreciate these clowns attacking him!

Zek J Evets said...

Herneith,

Aww, thanks! =)

And it would explain something about Unamused if he was a she, but even if he's just gay it wouldn't change anything other than to make his prejudice all the more self-hating.

Franklin said...

@ Zek

It seems like Unamused is in a one-sided, love-hate, Bromance with Zek...

Zek J Evets said...

Franklin,

Haha, it does seem that way sometimes, huh?

Pretty Preeti said...

"I presumed that unamused was, is a woman since she is always writing about hypersexed black men"

This is a common concern amongst white male "betas" as they call themselves, in the online "manosphere".

Its says more about them than it does about black men.

Zek J Evets said...

Preeti,

Indeed, too true!