Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Linkage: Good for You & Good for Me


Check out the magazine of compassion [Life After Hate] headed by Arno Michaels -- activist and anti-racist who preaches the Good Word of love over hate.

And why should you do this? Because Yours Truly is today's featured author! With my post [Ain't Nothing But A Thang], LAH continues to draw from all corners in the fight against hatred. More importantly, they've got genuine talent (such as myself) bolstering the charge. So sneak a peek and support Life After Hate!

Cheers

4 footnotes:

Mira said...

You rule! This is great! I really mean it. You should be proud of yourself. It's difficult to comment on these kind of posts (I never know what to say...), but I want you to know I'm happy for you.

Zek J Evets said...

Mira,

Thanks! =)

Brotha Wolf said...

Thanks for the link.

Franklin said...

Aaaaand bookmark'd!