Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Drink Solicitations? Please!


I need help naming a mixed drink I created. It's 3 parts Ginger-Ale and 1 part Malibu Coconut Rum served in a glass with ice.

Here are the names I got via Seventh Sanctum:

1. Coconut Temple... sounds a little pretentious.

2. Future Squirt... sounds disgusting.

3. Decadent Annihilation... pretentious AND depressing.

4. Heroine's Revenge... not quite what I'm going for.

5. Theologian's Ecstasy... I have no idea what that even means.

So, yeah... Any ideas ya'll could give me would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Cheers

4 footnotes:

Natasha W said...

You know you're a drunkard when:

1. You ask for input on naming a mixed drink you concocted.

;D

Zek J Evets said...

@natasha: haha, yeah, well... i've had this drink in my mind for a few years since i made it up, but never thought about getting it named until someone (my girlfriend) mentioned i should get it one.

so here i am ; )

Chuck said...

zek,

how about The Mangina?

Zek J Evets said...

@chuck: one of my commenters via facebook showed me a link to that has the drink named, "Malibu Ale."

i think it's kinda lame. but then again, so is mangina.