Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Seven Near-Death Experiences of Zek J Evets

I have almost died a total of seven times.



For 24 years-old, that's pretty good! That's about one NDE per 3.42 years. I can honestly say I'm proud of my experiences when it comes to excitement, adventure and... danger! I've lived more than enough in little over two decades than many people I know have done over the course of their entire lives -- and those people are 90!

But seriously, I have decided to do (another) series, this time detailing my near-death experiences as a stand-alone story, starting in whatever order I can remember them chronological order.

Expect to be surprised, because it's not often that you'll find stories like these that are actually true. Be prepared for the scary, the weird, and the hilarious! When you roll with Zek that's what you get.


***Posts forthcoming as time allows.***


Cheers

4 footnotes:

Natasha W said...

Huh, I opened this expecting to read about some near-death experiences. You lie!

:P

Zek J Evets said...

Haha, just wait! I wanted to wet your proverbial lips, but the post is coming. Check back in a few days. Until then though, feel free to keep me on blast ; )

Mira said...

Huh, I opened this expecting to read about some near-death experiences. You lie!

Same here!

The title shocked me, though. It's not something you'd think about when it comes to a 24 year old.

Zek J Evets said...

@mira: don't worry! the post is coming! it'll publish tomorrow at 12:01 AM PST.

just wait till you read it. you'll be falling out ; )