Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Vacationings

If you're reading this blog post, then it should be obvious that I'm back! (Did ya'll miss me?)


My absence was preceded by the pending end of another semester of college-edumacation, and the subsequent arrival of The Girlfriend (part deuce: Orange County edition). We took a lil' trip to see "the fam" and enjoy sunny SoCal beaches, delicious Mexican cuisines, and random highways.

After a plethora of anecdotes that can hardly be strung together in a coherent sequence of events we returned from lackluster weather, fathers without clothing, and near-death experiences on Highway 1. (Side note: never take that road if you can. It's sketchy as fuck.) The journey itself was incredible, but left little time for blog-writing... until now.

I hope you are as excited as I am to return to your semi-regularly schedule bloggings from we here at Saboteur Academia! ("We" being me, myself, and I.) Stay-tuned for some thought-provoking posts, coming to you on the mostly daily!


Cheers

3 footnotes:

Mira said...

I did miss your posts! Glad to see you back. I hope you had a great time with your girlfriend.

fathers without clothing

:D

That reminds me of the time I first met my husband's father. He was in his underwear. I was cool, but my husband (then boyfriend) was angry and his sister embarrassed.

Zek J Evets said...

his underwears? what the hell? that's just disgusting, but i could see it as funny in retrospect.

i hope he wasn't as hairy as my dad...

Mira said...

Well, in his defence, he didn't know we're arriving. You see, meeting the parents here is not such a big deal, because most of the people in their 20s live with their parents, so they usually meet their children's partners early in a relationship. My husband didn't live with his dad, but still, it's not seen as such a big deal.

And no, he's not hairy at all, and he's proud of it. lol