Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Epic Fail Humanity


Recently trolled through the interwebs, reconnecting with the world via news-feeds. I found this story at Democracy Now!, a highly useful site devoted to giving people an alternative perspective to that found among corporate-controlled media. (Yes, they're even more radical/awesome than MSNBC.)

Here's the link:

***CAUTION: SENSITIVE MATERIALS***

Massacre Caught on Tape: US Military Confirms Authenticity of Their Own Chilling Video Showing Killing of Journalists

If I might add some commentary. This is why people hate America. Not because we're free, but because we're horrible human beings. This is why I don't like the military. Not because I don't support the troops, but because the troops are killing innocent people. This is why I can't say I'm proud to be an American. Not because I don't love my country, but because my country constantly does things which are unforgiveable.

Welcome to the Monkey House, says Mr. Vonnegut.

Welcome to your high school class running the country, and ain't it just the same as gym?

Cheers

0 footnotes: