Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Webjunk!!!

Please, for your web-surfing pleasure, I have prepared this selection of Stuffs Frum Te InterWebs.


Clap your hands, say, "YEAH!"


 

 For some people, this really is necessary.



Sidewalk graffiti makes me smile when it's happy/hopeful like this.



It's getting really hard to define yourself these days. Identity qualifiers seem more like math equations than your humanity.


 

The doom of all middle-America couples. At least, it seems that way.



Just wanna say, Gawd bless the religious tramp-stamp.



I knew there was a reason the Gordita Crunch tasted funny...



Autobot worship anyone?



This makes me wish I still played with Hot Wheels. Ye mighty lords of dorks and dweebs alike this is a cool track setup!

And, finally, a video for ya'll to peruse, to watch and enjoy. So enjoy it!

Cheers

0 footnotes: