Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Chalkboard Manifesto

Here at Saboteur Academia, we are always on the lookout for new, and inspiring trends in the alternative sense of the world. Whether your endeavours are academic, professional, or casual, we want to cater to your need for the kiltered versions of Life-experience.

Allow me to introduce -- and subsequently promote -- a newly discovered webcomic that shuns the intelligentsia humor of [[XKCD] while retaining its style, that embraces the strangeness of [American Hell] without adopting its overly macabre fascination.

I give you, The Chalkboard Manifesto.






Africa always reminded me of the "Isle of Madness" from Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series... Is that bad?




Yet another example why most mainstream rappers suck: name-fail.




Cultural Jammers take note: you can't fight the process by abstaining from it. Buy Nothing Day only means you'll buy it tomorrow. And also that you're a rich douche.




More messed-up and hilarious than stealing ice-cream from five year-olds.




I like to do this to those people who have the political tables with a poster of Obama sporting a Hitler mustache.




I'm not sure who's more blatant. Fox news as conservatives, or MSNBC as liberals. But Fox news definitely takes home the award for "Most Randomly Qualified Offensive Panel-Guests."




This is normal college-level discourse. Almost makes you embarrassed until you realize most people aren't original, so why bother hiding it? Better to learn how to steal good ideas while you're young enough not to go to jail for it, than to try pretending you have something new to say.




I'm looking at you anti-health-care reform people...




For the record ladies: bug-eyes are not cute. All they do is make you look like a drug-addict.




If you can't fix it / Make it worse.




I had a life-crisis when I realized the sum of my knowledge came from browsing articles on Wikipedia. And they say it's not a credible academic source...




Imagine all the Parliment/Newports/American Spirit smoking hipsters in their 50's with robotic-sounding voice-boxes and gargantuan holes in their throats. Helps me feel better for staying in on a Saturday night writing resumes.




Remember this next time you start condemning me to hell, you dirty little religiously-motivated haters.




Some bosses take this to a literal-extreme.




Option 3 represents the habits of cheerleaders, mathletes, and debate-team.







It's too easy to make fun of Republicans... but that still doesn't stop me from laughing.




In my personal version, all the magazines would be back issues of Ms. and Cosmo.




Somehow, I think this new sizing nomenclature is indicative of why my country is afflicted with rampant obesity.




I do this all the time. It works surprisingly well for undergrad level.




You know who you are... both of you formers and latters.




You know what really undermines marriage? Divorce court television.




I feel like this in every study-group I ever join/joined.




The vast majority of people who say they aren't "PC" are in-fact the most politically correct people ever, and constantly engage in liberal linguistics that serve no purpose other than to demonstrate what a douche you are.




If I had an army of homeless people, I would storm the malls and take over a JC Penny. Then I'd make everything 80% off, and watch the bloodletting begin.

Anyhoo, hope ya'll enjoyed this smallish slice of webcomic humor! Check out [Chalkboard Manifesto]

Check back for more alternative goodness!

Cheers

2 footnotes:

Jason said...

You really do have a great blog here. I have a blog myself which brings inspiration and guidance to people all around the world. Life is hard enough, and I hope my site can contribute anything positive to someone's day.

I'd like to exchange links with you to help spread some traffic around between each other. Please let me know if this is possible. Until then, keep up the good work.

Jason
TheWISDOMWALL.com

Zek J Evets said...

@jason: hey, thanks a lot man! i appreciate your support. after checking out your blog, i added it to my blogroll -- quotes are among my favorite things.

anyways, keep up the blogging! and i will do the same.

cheers