Sunday, December 6, 2009
Posted by Zek J. Evets at 12:01 AM
In preparation for the upcoming holidaze, I have compiled a list of my top-ten Hanukkah gifts wishlist. Feel free to post your own, or any suggestions.
Happy shopping consumers!
1. Book. Rage Against the Meshugenah. Danny Evans.
2. iPod Nano. 16 GB.
3. Electronics cable. Connector. 1/4 inch to 1/8 inch.
4. Internet capable phone device. G Phone preferred.
5. Long underwear. Style: skinny. Waist: 29. Color: black or white.
6. Shoes. Vans. Classics. Size: 9.5. Style: authentic. Color: navy canvas.
7. Custom writing journal. Soft-cover. Preferrably leather or high quality canvas.
8. Pen. Ballpoint. Zebra F-402 Stainless Steel Retractable.
9. Fancy steak dinner.
10. Socks. Crew length. Color: black.
11. Computer program. Rosetta Stone. Spanish language edition.
Hope ya'll get the gifts you want to receive! Just don't forget that you reciprocate. In these tough economic times, it's even more important to exchange gifts. It's when you can't afford to give a gift that the gift has meaning. Because as The Prophet says, "it is when you give of yourself that you truly give. So don't be niggardly with your generosity, and it will be returned in kind.