Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Webjunk Piling Up


In lieu of my usually verbose postings, I thought I'd share some entertaining bits of useless Stuff From The Internet!




Vampire Monkeys




It's shouldn't be funny, but it is




Something I've always wanted the balls to do at SFSU




Angry kitty needs personal space




Yes, not just humans, but bunnies too... nerd-bunnies




This is a sad but true, and probably offends a lot of you




Seriously, is it so much to ask for?

5 footnotes:

Sarah Alaoui said...

the feminist one--> hilarious. while i consider myself a feminist, I don't feel I fit into the stereotypical staunch image of one...therefore, not offended by the image.

last one-->definitely you. : )

isityouorme? said...

lol @ the school pix. I feel like that a lot. especially with all the furloughs and shit. just want my BA already.

Lex said...

It is too much to ask for.

I agree too with the school pic, it's bullshit...I have a shitty class schedule.

Zek J Evets said...

@lex: ouch... way to kick my balls, haha. of course that's par for the course of your comments.

sorry to hear about your courses. i had a lot of the same troubles. it's a crazy time to be a californian college student.

FunkyStarkitty50 said...

Love the cat!! The monkeys are so cute and the feminist one, well, some of these feminists have earned the title of being scary. Some of them really are man-hating, ball-busting, hypocrites. Hang in there with your coursework.