Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

More evidence that people should not have kids


So, I was trolling through the nets like usual, when I e-stumble onto this website called, "Why the fuck do you have a kid?"

It was amazing.

[now uploading content for your viewing pleasure]


"becuz baby doesn’t mind waiting outside while Mommy has her picture taken"



"becuz u just needed to run into the store for a second"



"becuz baby can just sit in the sink doing blow all night while u go out in the club and dance til ur skirt falls off"




"becuz these gurls ain't promiscuous"



"because every1 needs a reason to get out of gym class"


"becuz there’s always room for one more"



"becuz car seats r over r8ed"

Oh, for the love of double western bacon cheeseburger sandwiches, I can't stop laughing at this. Talk about good reasons for birth control and ending over population. What is wrong with these people? I have no idea, but bless them Geebus, because no one else will. And praise the internet, for delivering, yet again, the finest in quality entertainment, idiocy, and degradation. Please, go check out the site for yourself.

< http://whythefuckdoyouhaveakid.com/ >

8 footnotes:

Shattered illusions said...

and some just do it to get more money from the government.

Zek J Evets said...

and then some just do it because "god wills it"

JacqueRoxx said...

I spent almost an hour on this website last week. It's funny, but then it gets sad :( ...
Then it gets funny again

JacqueRoxx said...

have you seen this website?

http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com

it's pretty humorous.

Zek J Evets said...

@jacque: ahh! that one is also amazing. might have to spend tonight looking through it entirely.

Lex said...

I think half of my family members should be on that site...my biological mother included...pretty sad though. I'm still amazed I came out alright...at least I think...compared to some of my cousins.

Zek J Evets said...

@lex: we're all of us surprised at how we've survived the circumstances of our lives.

Lex said...

True, very true.