Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

You love me / You really love me!




So, just a quick update on the book and other pertinent information.

According to the numbers I got from my publisher, we've shipped out over 200 copies! That means 200 books have been purchased, whether by people or by other distributors. Awesomecoretothemaxjacks!

Sadly, I know for fact that at least 40 copies were purchased by me, for all those people who helped out, and for those pesky family members who deserve freebies. But still, a respectable 160ish. (Ain't too shabby, huh?)

Which brings me to my next point. I know there are a lot of you out there who're like, "wheres my free copy? whaduhfuxup???"

THEY'RE COMING! The publisher ships things to me a lot slower than to Amazon, B&N, because that's called customer service. (And also because I buy my own books at a significant discount, so it's only right that my ass gets to wait.)

As soon as they arrive in the mail I will immediately go out - in my nightie even - and ship them off via UPS for your pleasure. (Y'know, you're all such a pack of rabid dogs sometimes.) Satisfied? Hopefully, because I'm just a poor self-publisher author with no one to love me like I like to be want to be need to be.

[cue: puppy-baby-doll eyes]



Now that I've distracted you with cuteness, let me just say thanks for all the support and congratulations! I am embarrassingly proud of myself, and it's good to know other people agree that I should be. The compassion, the curiosity, the cheap-labor and free-rides have been invaluable.

Thanks guys!

.

.

.

P.S. If you haven't gotten a copy yet, then you better do it before I shank you in the night like a balls-tripping hobo-ninja!

Only 22.95, and, if ever we meet, I'll sign it for you! Or you can just forge my signature and say that I did... Don't worry, it'll be our little secret.

0 footnotes: