Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Lawlcat pictures tiem!


Sorry, but I lurve lolcat pictures. Why do I lurve them? It's because of the juxtaposition of cats, which I consider to be sneaky, evil motherfuckers who'd watched you die in a pool of your own blood & shit while they walked by wondering if you're going to feed them, (Dogs go get HELP at least) with the completely randomly hilarious situations people get/find their pets in.

Here are some of my personal favorites.











And, a lolcat's video! Enjoy. (I'd apologize for the music, but since it's so damned hilarious, you won't mind anyways.)



Now, finally, the grande finale! (Was that redundant?) The funniest cat video. Ever. Period.

2 footnotes:

isityouorme? said...

lmao. the cat on the ceiling was awesome. I wonder how it got down. And what is up with cats and babies? ugh, now I have to finish my homework.

Zek J Evets said...

probably just let itself fall, or something. it has nine lives and lands on its feet anyways.

ahh, homework. i feel your pang/pain.