Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

01 01 20 09


Happy, heppy, happi, heppi, hyappi, hi-appy New Years everyone.

Did everyone have a crazy-good time? I was drinking with my roommates, watching blaxploitation films on OnDemand while playing Auld Lang Syne on my saxophone, and other "classy" songs. Maybe I didn't have the best New Year in comparison to rich people/celebrities/Tucker Max, but it was DEFINITELY better than last year.

Did ya'll make good resolutions? Was it to make yourself into a better person? Lose weight? Stress less? Have more fun? Find that perfect lemon meringue pie? Or maybe you just said "fuck it" and drank 2009 under the table.

My New Year's resolution is: no more pretend relationships.

I'm going to find myself a real girlfriend who loves me and can give me the kind of comfortability I really need. And in the meantime, I'll have as much sex as possible!

But let's not lose sight of the solemnity of the occassion. We're starting everything over again. The cycle has rebegun. So here's a song to make you feel all soft & new, like a just-washed blanket, because that's how I feel after the New Year's ball has fallen in Time's Square.

1 footnotes:

Andruba said...

Yeah! Happy New Year!