Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Happysad Archives





I am in LOVE with this webcomic. I started reading it a few days ago while randomly looking for stuff on the web. Normally, I don't really get into webjunk so much anymore, now that I'm not into the gaming scene like I used to be. But, on occasion I like to browse the net and see if what's changed, what's stayed the same, and what's come out of the gaps that used to be there.

This comic is basically awesome. Amazing. Every "nice guy" should read it; study the teachings contained within its ironic melancholy. I've never seen anything so true, so generic, and so artistic while being two lines shy of stick-figures.

Give it a look-thru. Browse around.





2 footnotes:

Holly said...

....the last one.

Zek J Evets said...

haha, seriously.

but in a good way.