Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Questions I've always Wanted to Ask


1. Is there a reason for having socks with multi-colored toe sockets besides kooky fashion?

2. Why did you abandon me when I was six and pretend to love me when I was sixteen?

3. Did anyone ever ask a question that was better as an answer?

4. Where's the best place for dying?

5. How long does it take to live a life?

6. Do you love him?

7. Can we change ourselves?

8. What's your favorite cartoon character?

9. Is there anything like flying?

10. When do you know yourself?

11. Do you deserve to be happy or sad, and why?

12. What's your super-power?

13. Why'd you have to die?



Deep enough to bring blood tears out of the stones underneath the sea. But like all things massive and ambiguous, the answer is not what you want. What I want is someone to tell me it's going to be alright...because even I can't laugh at some things. All I can do is wish I knew how to cry.

3 footnotes:

Lex said...

I don't know if it's going to be alright. But I'm tempted to give you a bottle of tequila, a box of chocolates, and a hug.

Zek J Evets said...

make that a bottle of johnny walker?

Lex said...

Sure...seems appropriate.