Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Two a days wishing


I'm a creature of few steady habits, but one that I never neglect is making a wish everytime the clock reads 11:11. I don't know how I got started with this, but I've been doing it for years in the hopes that just ONE of my wishes will come true. So far, no luck, but that just seems to make me more determined. Weird how my stubborness operates, isn't it? Succeed and I'll get lazy. Fail and you'll see more motivation than you can shake a library of self-help books at.

Anyhoo, tonight's 11:11 is special because I'm dedicating it to you past-tense persons - the people I knew. My wish is for us to meet again some day in the future and see how everything has changed...and how everything is all still the same.

Cheers.

1 footnotes:

Lex said...

It's the little quirks that make us individuals.