Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's disgusting, horrible, and I can't stop reading.


I'm talking about this website that I found a few weeks ago and have nearly finished up completely.

http://www.tuckermax.com/

This is the home of Tucker Max and his legendary-seeming stories of hook-ups, break-ups, drunken fucks, boobed-up floozies, the immoral & sometimes illegal escapades of a guy who's got too much time, too much money, and too little of everything else.



He's even got a book out, and while I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet, I'm sure you'll find it filled with his brand of provocative humour that the stories on his website has.

I'm fucking serious here. The stuff he writes is pretty much fucked-up in every way possible - legal, moral, ethical, natural, and so on...He's got women doing shit I can't believe someone would do - even with ten shots and too-tight clothing. And there are things he does that I don't think most men would have the balls (or the social apathy) to do to that many women, let alone one woman.

Anyways, if you're looking for some depraved late-night internet, check out the website at least. Each story can be finished in one sitting pretty much. I'd start in the order he's put them up, since they're all so convulted anyways.

Peace, love, and cocoa-puffs, kids.

2 footnotes:

Anonymous said...

Fuck a Bukowski wanna-be. You can have questionable integrity and still have more depth than a bucket.

Zek J Evets said...

I wouldn't say he's a Bukowski wanna-be - Bukowski was more depressing and less successful. I agree with you on the last part though; except that Tucker Max isn't really that deep as he is wide, spaceous, in his...literature.