Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bay to Breakers!

I recently attended my first ever bay to breakers event, and it was fucking wicked awesome! Here are the pictures I took in-between all the revelry:


Same costume!? Faux-pas, or just plain hott?

These guys were just precious.

This how sexy I look when I'm tired. It's like 6 something A.M.

I missed him scratching his bum - but he was! (We're all waiting for teh bus)

Alternative bros suck at costumes.

Gogo lady runners!

Fish people.

Sailor people.

That just says it all, doesn't it?

Yeah, I'm thirsty...I had moment of supreme impulse to watch this table go down like a card-castle.

More lady runners! (They got a headstart from the men.)

Yay old guy! You can do it! Like the little engine that could.

Now THIS guy is a fucking champ.

And so is this guy. That's Roman, a drummer I play with.

You gotta run run run / take a drink or two - Velvet Underground (song was on repeat inside my head all day.)

Here come the weaksauce regulars. These people aren't so epic as the Kenyan (or the twenty white people who came up a mile behind him.)

This woman is NOT retarded. However, she might be a bit slow! (nyuk, nyuk, nyuk)

Left to right: Jenny, Cal, and Roman.

Somebody ran into me when I was taking this one - fucker.

I lent out my camera.

Yes, I always travel with my own asian sidekick...and his almost racist-stereotypical camera

This guy was feeling the love. (You could see it, but that's not in the frame - thank geebus.)

Again my camera got knocked!

These girls gave up. LAME

This part is where all the people are walking.

And this part is where all the people are partying. Notice the sexy nurses? Such a girl costume cliche. I'm saddened at their lack of imagination in being B2B sluts.

THESE GUYS have imagination. Corporate nuns sans pants? Brilliant!

She totally tried to ruin my picture...but I forgave her when she gave me a kiss and a beer.

Oh the revelry.

I don't remember why this guy was trying to get a shot from that angle...

Paul, our trustworthy camera-man, and Cal, the guy with a fez.

Boobies! But only the fugly chicks went starkers.

Aren't the floats epic/awesome?

Seriously, it was jam packed. This was at like 10ish.

Myself and Jenny (she's a friend of Roman's.) Oh, and sorry, but those are my new dbag shades. I got them for free fair and square.

Ahh! FINGER. I was totally trying to get a shot of her behind. (It was tight.)

I dunno what they're supposed to be, but good coordination.

Lots of people had shopping-cart-floats filled with beer. This guy gave out Coors, but I already had too much at this point.

Geebus P Cryst! People FLEW in for this party. T'was insanitorious.

Cal, about to give me a hug and be a loveable drunk. Isn't his fez just adorable?

And more peoples. We're getting ready to move along because the cleaning crews are coming.

Damn! What a trip it was. I wish I had taken more pictures. But what with the music, and dancing, and getting dry-humped, and all that jazz, I was busy enough.

Ohh, San Francisco. Way to be, bay. Way to be.

1 footnotes:

Alexandra said...

Nice pics. I wonder if you get more sarcastic the more you drink??