Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cats. Are. Hilarious.

I've decided how bored you all must be getting having to look at my blogs and just seeing a bunch of writing. All that work for five minutes enjoyment! You, my lovely peoples, deserve more instant gratification - and I'm here to give it to ya. (Not like that you saucy hipsters.)

We're starting off my blog-you-don't-stop idea with the bestest thing in the whole wide world for a person to go wasting their time on:


CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS!!!!!!!!!
OMGWTFZORGTFOROFLCOPTORBBQ!!!!1111!!!!!!11!!!!!111!!!!!

Here are some of my favorite cat pictures for ya'll to waste your day with:

[jump to continue - click header]












This last guy is a total fucking hipster-cat


So, if you want to check out more of these delectable picturesque cats, then you need to click this link and start-a-looking: http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/

0 footnotes: